Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! This year’s chicken cook-off at the Maysville Fall Festival was great! I took home third place this year!
Here is my recipe for Chicken Taco Soup…
1. Add all ingredients except chicken and serving items to a crock pot and mix together.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters and nestle into mixture, pressing down slightly to ensure complete coverage.
3. Set slow cooker to low and let cook for 3-4 hours.
4. Remove chicken pieces and shred, then stir chicken back into soup.
5. Add chicken stock until desired thickness is reached.
6. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips and green onions and serve.
If you give this recipe a try, let me know how it turns out for you! I hope you enjoy it!
Have a great day friends!
Live Love Quiz says
October 24, 2018 at 5:57 pm
Yum, looks and sounds delicious!
October 25, 2018 at 1:10 am
Thank you!!! Let me know if you give it a try! ☺️